I've been sooo busy since I came home from camp! I've been unpacking my stuff into my room in the new house nonstop.
Last Wednesday I went for my senior picture photo shoot.
Then band practice started on Thursday.
After band practice on Friday I went to the Regatta at Point Pleasant' riverfront to help with the dance-off that my dance group, Ohio River Dance sponsored.
We marched in two Fourth of July parades on Saturday - New Haven at 10 am, Mason at 11 am - then I had to be in Point Pleasant (thirty minutes down the road) by noon to dance with my dance group at the Regatta. When I got home I took a long nap and then helped make a fruit tray to take to a cookout, where I learned that I am horrible at playing cornhole. Then my family went back to the Regatta to watch the fireworks. They were so beautiful!
On Sunday, My family started making food for our cookout, after church. Then we went across the river to watch Middleport's Fourth of July parade.
Monday was my last day off because of the observance of the holiday and now I am wrapped up in band practice. Its my senior year of band, and I hope that its also my best year of band.
No comments:
Post a Comment